SAVANT DRIVER GUIDE
Thank you for your purchase! This will guide you through the installation process. If you ever need any help throughout your installation, feel free to reach out to us at (417) 553-0504 or email us at email@example.com
. We are here to help!
It's important that you have went through the entirety of the pairing process for RF shades (pairing remotes, verifying limits, and pairing the shades to the gateway) before you proceed with the Savant Driver!
This guide begins assuming you've already configured your RF shades to communicate with your gateway and you've already imported the driver into your Savant library.
1. Show Library
2. Components -> Drag PowerShades udp-api into Room space
3. Set as Shared Equipment
4. Control Ports -> Ethernet -> Select Port on Switch/Controller? Set to 0.0.0.0 or Host IP of SHC (in demo)
5. Generate Services
6. Tools -> Settings -> Shades
7. On Shades Settings click the "+" button to add shades or shade group devices
8. Set Location, Entity (Individual or Group)
9. Set Label for device
10. Set address and channels
11. Click Done
12. Generate Service (for Configuration)
13. Go back to Shades Settings and click "Show Advanced Columns"
14. Changed "Savant App Group" to Variable for each shade/group. Click Done
15. Generate Services again.
16. Upload to Master (Save and Upload too)
17. Upload to host.
18. Click connect on User Interface
19. Select the room where shades reside
20. Test open/close